Alfresco Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
- Alfresco ALXE-42 Built-In Grill, 42-InchAs low as $7,299.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56 Built-In Grill, 56-InchAs low as $8,739.00
- Alfresco ARXE Under-Grill RefrigeratorAs low as $7,609.00
- Alfresco URS-1XE Single Door Refrigerator, 28-InchSpecial Price $4,779.00 Regular Price $5,735.00
- Alfresco ALXE-36 Built-In Grill, 36-InchAs low as $6,555.00
- Alfresco AXE-PZA-PPC Deluxe Pizza Oven Prep CartSpecial Price $5,519.00 Regular Price $6,623.00
- Alfresco ALXE-30 Built-In Grill, 30-InchAs low as $4,785.00
- Alfresco BAR PACKAGE Bartending Package for 30-Inch SinkSpecial Price $1,035.00 Regular Price $1,242.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-42L Low Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 42-InchSpecial Price $2,625.00 Regular Price $3,150.00
- Alfresco AXE-3DRTH-SC Triple Drawer and Towel Holder Combo, 17-InchSpecial Price $1,655.00 Regular Price $1,986.00
- Alfresco AXE-ID Under Counter Ice Drawer and Insulating Beverage Center, 26-InchSpecial Price $2,345.00 Regular Price $2,814.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-42H High Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 42-InchSpecial Price $3,029.00 Regular Price $3,635.00
- Alfresco AXEVP Versapower Cooker, 24-InchAs low as $2,299.00
- Alfresco AXE-xx Double Access DoorsAs low as $595.00
- Alfresco AGV-42 Vinyl Cover for 42-Inch Built-in GrillSpecial Price $155.00 Regular Price $186.00
- Alfresco APS-30PPC Pizza Prep and Garnish Rail, 30-InchSpecial Price $2,175.00 Regular Price $2,610.00
- Alfresco AXE-DDC-x-SC Single Door and Triple Drawer, 32-InchAs low as $1,559.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-30H High Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 30-InchSpecial Price $2,549.00 Regular Price $3,059.00
- Alfresco AGBC-30 Versa Sink, 30-InchSpecial Price $1,559.00 Regular Price $1,871.00
- Alfresco AXESB-2x Dual Side Burner, 14-InchAs low as $1,495.00
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Originally designers and manufacturers of commercial kitchen equipment, Alfresco has brought their expertise to the residential market with premium outdoor kitchen appliances. Anchored by a three-tiered commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, Alfresco aims to set the standard for what outdoor cooking should be.
In the late 1990s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems launched to bring new restaurant-inspired products to the average consumer. Since then, Alfresco’s state-of-the-art facility in Southern California has been producing luxury outdoor grills, pizza ovens, and related accessories to critical acclaim.
Alfresco offers a limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel components, burners, and grill grates (excluding those covered by the five-year limited warranty). Stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, and drip pans are covered by a five-year limited warranty. All other grill parts are covered by a full two-year warranty. For more specific warranty information, consult an Alfresco warranty manual.
Alfresco grills offer many industry firsts, including (but not limited to): first infrared burner combined with stainless steel burners, first integrated rotisserie motor, first manufacturer of the largest professional grill at 56 inches, first built-in under-grill/under-counter refrigerator, and first company to incorporate sink design into outdoor kitchens.
Additionally, Alfresco grills are notable for their exclusive Accufire heat system for precision-directed power. SafeTouch air-cooled control panels create an insulating barrier between the front panel of the grill and the front firebox to ensure all control components remain safe to the touch. Other notable aspects of Alfresco grills include Durasleeve heat-protected wiring, Precision-Point control panel lighting, hidden and integrated Mega-Drive rotisserie systems, and exclusive EZ-Lift hood assist systems.
Add a premium gas grill to your outdoor kitchen and experience the luxury Alfresco is known for.
Grill Island Accessories
Get the most out of your outdoor kitchen with island accessories like doors, drawers, and sink inserts.
Make restaurant-style pizza in your own backyard with a top-of-the-line pizza oven from Alfresco.
Get everything you need to complete your outdoor kitchen, like grill tools, wind guards, grill covers, and replacement parts.