Alfresco Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Items 1-20 of 131
- Alfresco ALXE-36C Freestanding Grill, 36-InchAs low as $7,299.00
- Alfresco ALXE-30C Freestanding Grill, 30-InchAs low as $4,899.00
- Alfresco ALXE-36 Built-In Grill, 36-InchAs low as $5,699.00
- Alfresco ALXE-30 Built-In Grill, 30-InchAs low as $4,159.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56BFGR Refrigerated Cart All Grill, 56-InchAs low as $15,435.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56R Refrigerated Cart Grill, 56-InchAs low as $14,425.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56BFGC Freestanding All Grill, 56-InchAs low as $11,079.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56C Freestanding Grill, 56-InchAs low as $10,599.00
- Alfresco ALXE-42RFG Refigerated Cart Grill, 42-InchAs low as $12,495.00
- Alfresco ALXE-42C Freestanding Grill, 42-InchAs low as $7,899.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56BFG Built-In Grill, 56-InchAs low as $8,836.00
- Alfresco ALXE-56 Built-In Grill, 56-InchAs low as $7,599.00
- Alfresco ALXE-42 Built-In Grill, 42-InchAs low as $6,349.00
- Alfresco AXE-PZA Countertop Pizza Oven, 30-InchAs low as $6,299.00
- Alfresco AXE-PZA-BI Built-In Pizza Oven, 30-InchAs low as $7,149.00
- Alfresco AXESZ SearZone Side Burner for Built-In Grill, 14-InchAs low as $1,626.00
- Alfresco AXESB-2x Dual Side Burner, 14-InchAs low as $1,299.00
- Alfresco AXEVP Versapower Cooker, 24-InchAs low as $1,999.00
- Alfresco AXE-xx Double Access DoorsAs low as $735.00
- Alfresco AXE-23 Single Access Door, 23-InchAs low as $599.00
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Originally designers and manufacturers of commercial kitchen equipment, Alfresco has brought their expertise to the residential market with premium outdoor kitchen appliances. Anchored by a three-tiered commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, Alfresco aims to set the standard for what outdoor cooking should be.
In the late 1990s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems launched to bring new restaurant-inspired products to the average consumer. Since then, Alfresco’s state-of-the-art facility in Southern California has been producing luxury outdoor grills, pizza ovens, and related accessories to critical acclaim.
Alfresco offers a limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel components, burners, and grill grates (excluding those covered by the five-year limited warranty). Stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, and drip pans are covered by a five-year limited warranty. All other grill parts are covered by a full two-year warranty. For more specific warranty information, consult an Alfresco warranty manual.
Alfresco grills offer many industry firsts, including (but not limited to): first infrared burner combined with stainless steel burners, first integrated rotisserie motor, first manufacturer of the largest professional grill at 56 inches, first built-in under-grill/under-counter refrigerator, and first company to incorporate sink design into outdoor kitchens.
Additionally, Alfresco grills are notable for their exclusive Accufire heat system for precision-directed power. SafeTouch air-cooled control panels create an insulating barrier between the front panel of the grill and the front firebox to ensure all control components remain safe to the touch. Other notable aspects of Alfresco grills include Durasleeve heat-protected wiring, Precision-Point control panel lighting, hidden and integrated Mega-Drive rotisserie systems, and exclusive EZ-Lift hood assist systems.
Add a premium gas grill to your outdoor kitchen and experience the luxury Alfresco is known for.
Grill Island Accessories
Get the most out of your outdoor kitchen with island accessories like doors, drawers, and sink inserts.
Make restaurant-style pizza in your own backyard with a top-of-the-line pizza oven from Alfresco.
Get everything you need to complete your outdoor kitchen, like grill tools, wind guards, grill covers, and replacement parts.