- Grilling with charcoal is a time-honored tradition dating back centuries and for good reason. The delicious smoky flavor and aroma of solid fuel like charcoal BBQ grills are tough to beat. As fat and other liquids are rendered out of your food and fall on the hot coals underneath, they vaporize and infuse your food with an incredibly rich taste alongside the natural smoke released by the charcoal itself.
- This is the perfect year to update your outdoor grilling setup. Whether you're tired of inferior big box store products or you just want to try something new, we're sure to have a grill to meet your needs. We've put together this list to highlight some of our best gas grills for the year.
- Tired of the same old meals all the time? Looking for an easy way to enhance your grilling game? Do you recognize quality products when you see them?
- Need a gift for the grillmaster in your life? We're here to help! Check out these popular products across a variety of categories. No matter your budget, we're confident you'll find something for your next gift-giving occasion.
- One of the first steps in the grill buying process is determining your budget. While grill prices can range from several hundred dollars to $10,000 or more, we typically refer to three price ranges for grills.
- There are many reasons a luxury grill is worth the higher price tag. Most budget grills just can't offer the features and durability of a well-built stainless steel grill. Even for casual backyard cooks, investing in a grill that lasts more than 10 years is a way better option than choosing one that's replaced every summer.
- Now more than ever, people are opting to stay in rather than venturing out to restaurants. Many grill enthusiasts have taken this extra time at home to try and step up their grill game, embarking on the ultimate quest: to create a restaurant-quality meal at home. But how do you recreate 5-star steakhouse food and BBQ with your backyard grill?
- The short answer is yes. You should buy a luxury grill if you're looking for a higher performing appliance with more features and more durable construction.
- Since being introduced on our website, Blaze Grills have quickly become one of our best-selling brands--and for good reason. These grills offer an excellent balance between premium quality and affordable cost. We've put together this primer to help you decide if one of these great grills is right for your outdoor kitchen.