Charcoal Grills & Smokers
- Blaze BLZ-20-KAMADO Freestanding Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill with Round ShelfSpecial Price $2,459.97 Regular Price $3,074.97
- Blaze BLZ-20-KAMADO Freestanding Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill with ShelvesSpecial Price $2,359.97 Regular Price $2,949.97
- Blaze BLZ-20-KAMADO Freestanding Cast Aluminum Kamado GrillSpecial Price $2,199.98 Regular Price $2,749.98
- Blaze BLZ-20-KAMADO Cast Aluminum Kamado GrillSpecial Price $1,799.99 Regular Price $2,249.99
- Blaze BLZ-4-CHAR Freestanding Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Charcoal Tray, 32-inchSpecial Price $1,964.98 Regular Price $2,456.23
- Blaze BLZ-4-CHAR Built-In Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Charcoal Tray, 32-inchSpecial Price $1,499.99 Regular Price $1,874.99
Charcoal Grills and Smokers
Explore the cooking options available with charcoal
Kamado grills are an extremely versatile piece of cooking equipment. These grills are a "jack-of-all-trades" capable of grilling, roasting, baking and smoking exceptionally well. While you may find other outdoor grills better for each of those cooking methods, you won't find any other grills that can perform all of those tasks as well as a kamado.
Smokers cook meat at a lower temperature over a longer period of time, resulting a deep, rich flavor that's difficult to reproduce otherwise. Using this cooking method, food is subjected to indirect heat and doesn't dry out. Wood smoke helps supplement the delicious taste, and various flavors of wood chips can be used.
Pellet grills over a unique alternative to traditional charcoal or gas grills. These grills are easy to use—just add hardwood pellets, set your temperature, and wait for your delicious dinner! Since pellet grills use hardwood, you can customize the flavor profiles of your food. From mesquite to apple or maple and more, you'll have plenty of options to choose from. With their wide temperature range and intelligent design, these units are well-suited for a wide variety of cooking tasks. Grill, smoke, slow-roast, and experiment to your heart's content!
Pizza ovens offer extremely high heat spread evenly through the oven. This is the same style of cooking you'll see in commercial pizza kitchens, giving you an authentic restaurant style pizza. These appliances aren't just for pizza, however—they're also great for baking foods like breads and casseroles.
Freestanding Charcoal Grills
Freestanding charcoal grills offer the same convenience as freestanding gas grills, but with the added benefit of the great taste charcoal provides. We offer a variety of styles to suit your taste.
Built-in Charcoal Grills
A built-in charcoal grill can be installed into a custom grill island just like its gas cousin. These units are great for someone who wants the unique flavor charcoal provides, but with the added convenience that comes from a custom outdoor kitchen setup.