Fire Magic E1060s Echelon Diamond Gas Grill on Cart with Single Side Burner
Fire Magic E1060s Echelon Diamond Gas Grill on Cart with Single Side Burner provides the ultimate high end grill that's crafted for cooking versatility, durability and longevity - truly a grill of masterful design and engineering. The complete 304 stainless steel construction is highlighted by cast stainless steel "E" burners capable of up to 28,000 BTU each. Fire Magic's Diamond Sear Cooking Grids provide optimal heat transfer while the 16 gauge stainless steel flavor grids are specially designed to provide even heat distribution preventing hot and cold zones and protect the burners from grease and drippings. The very large 1056in² grilling surface offers plenty of grilling area while the (2) Quantum rotisserie back burners are rated for 11,000 BTU each and include the super heavy duty rotisserie kit for professional style cooking. The double walled, spring assisted grill hood features an ergonomic design with a 12" firebox to offer complete convection cooking that's topped off with a charcoal/smoker basket for more flavor options. The stainless steel grill cart features the same high quality construction while including heavy duty casters for mobility, (2) side shelves, and a 15,000 BTU Side Burner.
The Fire Magic Echelon Diamond Series offers the most advanced grill series available by combining high performance, versatility, and unique aesthetic appeal. This machine defines high end grilling luxury and offers the premium features that other manufacturers try to replicate, all while upholding the sleek styling and contoured accents Fire Magic is known for - truly an unbeatable grilling experience.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids Heavy Duty 304 stainless steel Diamond Sear cooking grids create more contact points and offer optimal cooking surface for even heat distribution and searing performance
- "E" Burners Made from heavy gauge cast stainless steel, the "E" burners are designed to provide enormous BTU capability, even heat distribution, and are guaranteed for life
- Quantum Back Burner Stainless steel Quantum burners heat up quicker than standard rotisserie burners and are designed to provide direct heat to the food
- Electronic Ignition Unique hot surface ignition provides a simple, reliable startup every time using a 110V power source to provide a no fuss experience
- Backlit Control Knobs Enhance the ambience of your outdoor kitchen with these backlit LED control knobs and instantly modernize your grilling space
- Interior Halogen Lights Angled halogen lights are durable and engineered to withstand even the harshest grilling environments, ensuring your night grilling sessions will be bright and beautiful
- Charcoal/Smoker Basket Provides a versatile, no-mess, flavor enhancing addition to your Fire Magic grill - cook over charcoal or fill with wood chips to add that delicious smoky flavor to your food
- Fuel Type - Choose Propane or Natural Gas to suite your particular needs
- Burner Configuration - Optional infrared burner can replace (1) of the "E" burners at no additional cost
- Magic View Window - A customer favorite, the optional Magic View Window provides an exclusive look into your grill without having to disturb the cooking process
- Thermometer - Choose between a clear analog or digital thermometer to suit your cooking preferences
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or Propane|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E1060s-62-Config|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional or Hybrid|
|Number of Burners||8 Burners|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||48" x 22"|
|Main Grilling Area||1,056 sq. in.|
|Secondary Grilling Area||368 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Area||1424 sq. in.|
|Rotisserie Back Burner||Yes|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
- Overall Dimensions - 73.25 x 26 x 60.625 inches (W x D x H)
- Primary Cooking Surface - 1,056 sq. in.
- Secondary Cooking Surface - 384 sq. in.
Over 75 years ago, Fire Magic founder Harold Keck had a vision of what modern outdoor entertaining could be. With that vision, he launched an entirely new approach to the backyard barbeque industry. To this day, his engineering brilliance and passion for delivering products that meet the needs of the most demanding customer are the driving forces behind everything Fire Magic does. Every Fire Magic product is manufactured in their US production facility, only using the highest quality materials. Each product is engineered and built to the strictest safety features and the highest performance metrics to fulfill their commitment to provide consumers with the world's finest outdoor grills and grilling accessories.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom-finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time to process.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turnaround to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight and will include free curb-side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of checkout. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $99.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $99.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard-to-reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returned to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used at the time of the original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which was not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in a new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at the time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged for original outbound shipping.