Gas Grills - Everdure Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Gas Grills: A Staple of Outdoor Cooking
Finding the right gas BBQ grill for your outdoor kitchen or backyard barbecue needs can involve a lot of shopping around. There are more grill brands on the market now than ever before, which can make it hard to immediately tell the difference between a cheap gas grill and a quality BBQ that will last for years to come.
Here at Kickass Grills, we've done a lot of the work for you: separating the high-quality barbecue brands from the pack and featuring their gas grills on our easy-to-shop site. Combine that with our industry-leading BBQ expertise and customer service, and we make the gas grill sales experience as simple as possible. You're sure to get a reliable, feature-rich BBQ gas grill when shopping with Kickass Grills.
Why Buy a Gas Grill
What makes gas grills such a popular choice for customers looking for a BBQ solution? While every customer's needs are different, we have noticed some common threads among those who choose to purchase a gas grill from Kickass Grills. Here's what they're looking for in a barbecue grill:
- Convenience - For most of our customers, the main selling point of an outdoor gas grill is ease of use. Compared to a charcoal grill, a gas unit starts up in seconds without the need for any special equipment, skills or knowledge. If you can turn a knob and push a button, you can use a gas grill.
- Versatility - One of the other main selling points of our gas BBQ units is the range of cooking options they provide. Whether you need to crank the heat up to sear a porterhouse steak, keep it in the middle to grill up a bunch of burgers for a backyard barbecue or turn it down low to slowly roast a chicken or pork shoulder, a gas barbecue grill has you covered.
- Features - The third major selling point for Kickass Grills customers who are shopping for a gas outdoor grill are the additional features that many of our manufacturers include in their products. These features include things like additional side burners, rotisserie cooking accessories and drop-in griddles. A high-quality grill offers more than just the standard cooking experience.
What to Consider When Shopping for a Gas Grill
With the wide selection of gas grills we carry here at Kickass Grills, there are a lot of factors to keep in mind when finding the perfect grill for you. While our product specialists are happy to aid in your shopping experience, it's best to do as much research as possible ahead of time so you know what you're looking for. These are some of the major factors our customers use to make their purchasing decision:
- Grill Type - We carry grills in a variety of configurations to suit multiple use cases. Whether you're looking for a built-in gas grill for your outdoor kitchen island, a freestanding cart grill for mobility, an in-ground or post grill for a permanent installation or a portable grill for camping and tailgating, you're in good hands with Kickass Grills.
- Fuel Type - Gas grills are available for two fuel types: natural gas and liquid propane. In most cases, a grill that is connected to your home gas supply will be getting natural gas and a grill that is connected to a portable tank will be using propane. Not all grills are available for both fuel types and they are not interchangeable, so it's vital to ensure you're shopping for the right type of fuel. We always recommend that if you have any questions or doubts about fuel type that you contact a licensed gas plumber to keep yourself, your home and your family safe.
- Cooking Area - Our gas barbecue grills are available in a variety of sizes, from small portables offering about 300 square inches of cooking space up to centerpiece cart and built-in grills that boast upwards of 1000 square inches. While bigger may seem better (and it often is), it's important to remember that a grill that's too large for your needs also has its drawbacks. Of note is the fact that larger grills take more fuel and more time to heat up, so if you're not regularly cooking large spreads, a big grill may not be best.
- Price - While the grills we carry tend toward the higher end of the market, they cover a wide range, meaning there's something for nearly any budget. It can be tempting to try to save some money on a cheap gas grill from a big-box store, but when you remember that those grills are built from lower quality materials and won't last more than a few years, it's easy to do the math and realize it will cost you more in the long run.
- Material - To the untrained eye, a metal grill may seem like a metal grill, but not all metals are created equal for outdoor use. Nearly all of our grills are made from 304 stainless steel, which is the industry standard for good reason. It's a durable, corrosion-resistant choice. If you're looking to buy a grill for use near water, especially saltwater, you may want to upgrade to one made from 316 marine-grade stainless steel, which is formulated especially for humid environments. A high-end gas grill/BBQ will often feature cast iron grates as well, which offers greater heat transfer for better searing.
- Accessories - Many of the grill brands we carry are well known for offering a wide variety of grilling accessories designed to take your gas grill from good to great. Things like rotisserie cooking, infrared burners and cooking upgrades like pizza stones are available for many of our models. If you're looking to turn your gas grill into an all-in-one outdoor cooking suite, take a look at the available accessories before making your purchase decision and throw in some choice add-ons to get the most out of your grill.
- Warranty - While the grills we sell are some of the most reliable, well-made gas barbecue units on the market, there's always the possibility of component failure. However, because the brands we carry take pride in their work and stand behind their products, they offer some of the best warranties in the industry. Some even offer lifetime coverage on select elements of the grill, offering serious peace of mind.
Gas Grill FAQs
- What foods can a gas grill cook? The short answer: just about anything. With the right grill, tools, accessories and know-how, you can use a gas grill to cook any food you'd normally cook on either a stovetop or in the oven.
- How long will a gas BBQ last? This will depend on the brand and model you buy, but if you shop with Kickass Grills, you'll be getting a grill designed to last five years at the very least. Many of our brands offer replacement parts and repair services that can keep your grill operating for a decade or more.
- How do I clean my gas barbecue? One of the biggest selling points of gas grills is the fact that they are generally low maintenance. Other than brushing the grates between uses, the most work you'll need to put in is cleaning the exterior a few times a year. As most of our grills are made from stainless steel, we recommend using a specially formulated stainless steel cleaning solution.
- How do I ignite a gas grill? The exact answer to this will vary by model, but the general process will include turning on the gas supply (propane grills via the tank, natural gas grills via the grill itself), activating the burners and engaging the ignition system. One of the benefits of a gas grill is that even if the ignition system fails, you can use a match to light the grill in a pinch.
- What are the best gas grill brands? Any grill brand sold at Kickass Grills will be among the best in the industry. Some of the most popular gas grill brands on our site include: Napoleon, Blaze, Bull, Fire Magic, Hestan, Saber, and Twin Eagles.
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Everdure is the product of a partnership between top engineers, designers, and a world-class chef by the name of Heston Blumenthal. Their goal, to create the perfect contemporary barbecue grill from the ground up, is fully realized in their product offerings. With high focus on technology and aesthetics and a product offering that ranges from charcoal to gas, Heston will alter your previous thoughts about the entire barbecue experience.