- Blaze BLZ-TRIMKIT-4-1-4-5 Refrigerator Trim Kit for Blaze 20-inch RefrigeratorSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Blaze BLZ-SSRF-50DH Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Refrigerator, 5.2 Cu Ft., 24-inchesSpecial Price $1,469.99 Regular Price $1,837.49
- Blaze BLZ-TRIMKIT-5-2 Refrigerator Trim Kit for Blaze 24-inch RefrigeratorSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Bull BG-13900 Fridge Frame for 13001 Premium Outdoor RefrigeratorSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $168.00
- Blaze BLZ-SSFP-4.5 Right Hinged Stainless Steel Door UpgradeSpecial Price $189.99 Regular Price $237.49
- Bull BG-13700 Series II Premium Outdoor Refrigerator, 4.9 Cubic FeetSpecial Price $1,969.00 Regular Price $2,363.00
- Delta Heat DHOR20 Outdoor Refrigerator, 20-InchSpecial Price $1,659.00 Regular Price $1,929.07
- Napoleon NFR055OUSS Oasis Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel FridgeSpecial Price $1,749.00 Regular Price $1,924.00
- Bull BG-11001 Standard Compact Refrigerator, 4.5 Cubic FeetSpecial Price $673.00 Regular Price $808.00
- Blaze BLZ-TRIMKIT-ICEMKR Ice Maker Trim KitSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Bull BG-17400 Premium Double Drawer Outdoor RefrigeratorSpecial Price $2,529.00 Regular Price $3,035.00
- Blaze BLZ-ICEMKR-50GR Outdoor Ice Maker with Gravity Drain, 15-inchesSpecial Price $2,499.99 Regular Price $3,124.99
- Blaze BLZ-SSRF-40DH Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Refrigerator, 4.1 Cu Ft., 20-inchesSpecial Price $1,159.99 Regular Price $1,512.49
- Fire Magic 3598-Dx Outdoor Refrigerator, 20-InchAs low as $990.00
- Blaze BLZ-TRIMKIT-5.5/BEV5.5 Refrigerator Trim Kit for Blaze 5.5 and 5.5 BEV RefrigeratorSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Summerset SSRTK-24 Trim Kit for Summerset 24-Inch Outdoor Refrigerators and KegeratorsSpecial Price $170.00 Regular Price $196.00
- American Outdoor Grill REF-21 RefrigeratorSpecial Price $720.10 Regular Price $789.00
Refrigeration: An Excellent Upgrade for your Outdoor KitchenWhen designing an outdoor kitchen or BBQ island, it's important to consider all your accessory options. One popular choice is including an outdoor fridge, freezer or ice maker to provide cold storage options, increasing the utility and flexibility of your backyard cooking space. Many homeowners enjoy the benefits of an outdoor rated refrigerator or outdoor bar fridge with ice maker as a way to turn their grilling station into a complete patio oasis.
Because of their popularity, there are a wide array of brands selling outdoor freezers and refrigerators, which can make it a challenge to find the best refrigeration option for your needs. This is where Kickass Grills comes in. We've combed the industry to curate a collection of only the best outdoor refrigerator/freezer options, ensuring that when you shop with us you can be sure you're getting a quality product designed to stand the test of time. To make your shopping experience easier, we've collected some helpful tips below.
Why Buy an Outdoor RefrigerationHaving a refrigerator or freezer outdoors is an excellent option for those looking to create a full kitchen suite in their own backyard. From outdoor refrigerators with ice makers to built-in beverage coolers, there are a range of high quality options available for those looking to integrate a refrigeration solution into their setup. Customers who buy outdoor refrigeration products from Kickass Grills generally do so for the following reasons:
- Versatility - Adding something like a beverage fridge with ice maker to your outdoor kitchen can transform it from a utilitarian cooking station to a full featured relaxation destination for family and friends. Unwinding at the end of the day with a perfectly chilled drink is one of life's great pleasures, and adding an outdoor fridge/freezer combo is a great way to make that even easier.
- Convenience - The ability to store ingredients and condiments near your grill can make outdoor cooking easier. No one wants to be running back and forth between the kitchen and grill during a backyard barbecue, and building an outdoor kitchen island with fridge and freezer built in can make grilling easier and less hectic.
- Value - Nothing can elevate an outdoor kitchen island like designing it to pull double duty as a backyard bar. Integrating a refrigerator/freezer with ice maker into your design lets you experience the best of both worlds, a full featured grill station and a home bar for relaxation and entertaining.
What to Consider when Buying Outdoor RefrigerationWith the range of options available, finding the best possible refrigeration solution for your needs takes a bit of thought and consideration. Every product sold at Kickass Grills is high quality and reliable, but they each have their own set of features and benefits, making them better for certain applications. To find the best option for you, keep the following factors in mind:
- Product Type - The first decision to make is which type of refrigeration options you need. We carry the following categories of product:
- Refrigerator - The most popular option, outdoor refrigerators are ideal for those who are looking to store cold beverages, condiments and ingredients in their grill island. Some of the refrigerators in our inventory also include a freezer section, for added flexibility, and we carry some refrigerated drawers which offer an additional storage option for those who need it.
- Ice Maker - If your primary goal is to have crystal clear ice on hand for chilling beverages, then an outdoor ice maker is the way to go. We offer a variety of ice makers from our various brand partners, all of which offer high capacity production and storage, ensuring you'll never have to worry about running out of ice an inopportune moment.
- Kegerator - A must for beer lovers, these refrigerators are equipped with beer taps, allowing you to serve up fresh draft beer with ease from the comfort of your own backyard. We offer a variety of kegerators, with either single or double taps, depending on your preference.
- Size - If you're planning to integrate your outdoor fridge, freezer or ice machine into a kitchen island, it's important to ensure you've got the space for it under the counter. We offer a range of sizes, generally between 15 and 24 inches wide. It's also important to ensure the refrigerator you choose is large enough to store the things you are looking to keep in it.
- Connections - When planning the installation of an outdoor refrigerator, it's important to pay attention to how the unit will be powered. Be sure you plan for an outlet to be installed near enough to the fridge for it to be connected. In addition, if you're wanting to add an ice maker to your setup, you'll need both a water supply and a drainage solution.
- Features - Because we carry only the top brands, our refrigeration solutions include smart features that really elevate their value, including things like security locks, energy-saving vacation modes, open-door alarms, digital thermostats/temperature controls, attractive trim kits and soft-close doors and drawers. While shopping, keep an eye out for features that will meet your needs.
Outdoor Refrigeration FAQs
- What makes a refrigerator suitable for outdoor use? The differences between a standard indoor fridge and an outdoor unit include weatherproofing, corrosion resistant materials, better insulation and higher powered compressors.
- Can outdoor refrigerators be left outside over the winter? Yes, but it's unlikely they can be used during that time. If the outside temperature is lower than the internal refrigerator temperature, the fridge won't be able to properly regulate itself. It's best to remove the contents for the coldest parts of the year.
- What are the best outdoor refrigeration brands? Kickass Grills sells only the top brands in the industry, so every item you see on our site is high quality and reliable. Some of our most popular outdoor refrigerator brands include: Blaze, Bull, Napoleon, Delta Heat and Fire Magic.