Outdoor Kitchens - Alfresco Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
- Alfresco ARXE Under-Grill RefrigeratorAs low as $7,609.00
- Alfresco URS-1XE Single Door Refrigerator, 28-InchSpecial Price $4,779.00 Regular Price $5,735.00
- Alfresco BAR PACKAGE Bartending Package for 30-Inch SinkSpecial Price $1,035.00 Regular Price $1,242.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-42L Low Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 42-InchSpecial Price $2,625.00 Regular Price $3,150.00
- Alfresco AXE-3DRTH-SC Triple Drawer and Towel Holder Combo, 17-InchSpecial Price $1,655.00 Regular Price $1,986.00
- Alfresco AXE-ID Under Counter Ice Drawer and Insulating Beverage Center, 26-InchSpecial Price $2,345.00 Regular Price $2,814.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-42H High Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 42-InchSpecial Price $3,029.00 Regular Price $3,635.00
- Alfresco AXEVP Versapower Cooker, 24-InchAs low as $2,299.00
- Alfresco AXE-xx Double Access DoorsAs low as $595.00
- Alfresco AXE-DDC-x-SC Single Door and Triple Drawer, 32-InchAs low as $1,559.00
- Alfresco AXEDSP-30H High Profile Dry Storage Pantry, 30-InchSpecial Price $2,549.00 Regular Price $3,059.00
- Alfresco AGBC-30 Versa Sink, 30-InchSpecial Price $1,559.00 Regular Price $1,871.00
- Alfresco AXESB-2x Dual Side Burner, 14-InchAs low as $1,495.00
- Alfresco AXE-TC2D-SC Dual Trash Center Drawer, Deep, 18-InchSpecial Price $1,159.00 Regular Price $1,391.00
- Alfresco AXE-TC-SC Trash Center Drawer, 15-InchSpecial Price $965.00 Regular Price $1,158.00
- Alfresco AXE-2DR-SC Two-Tier Storage Drawers, 17-InchSpecial Price $1,065.00 Regular Price $1,278.00
- Alfresco AXE-23 Single Access Door, 23-InchAs low as $485.00
- Alfresco AXE-xxE Access Door Enclosure and Shelf KitAs low as $505.00
- Alfresco SINK PACKAGE Preparation Package for 30-Inch SinkSpecial Price $689.00 Regular Price $827.00
- Alfresco AIJ-36 Insulating Jacket for 36-Inch GrillSpecial Price $805.00 Regular Price $966.00
Outdoor Kitchens: Your Personal Backyard DestinationFor those looking to take their grilling experience to the next level, building an outdoor kitchen grill station is the obvious choice. By investing in a customized setup and selecting the outdoor kitchen appliances that best suit your needs, you can transform your backyard into a fully functional cooking suite. Kickass Grills has combed the industry to collect the best brands of outdoor cooking equipment to make your design experience easy. When you buy from, you're certain you're getting a quality product.
The process of designing and building an outdoor grill kitchen requires a number of design and purchasing decisions, from the layout of the island to which grill and accessories you decide to implement. To make your shopping process simpler, we've collected some info and tips here to guide you through the experience of creating your own outdoor BBQ kitchen.
Outdoor Kitchen ComponentsWe carry outdoor kitchen products from the top manufacturers in the industry, covering an enormous range of possibilities. After determining the available space and layout in your yard or patio, you'll need to decide which items you'd like to include in your outside kitchen paradise. The level of customizability means no two garden kitchens will be exactly the same. Grills for outdoor kitchens can be found in our Built-In Grills section. The product categories we offer for outdoor kitchens include:
- BBQ Islands - If you're looking to upgrade your backyard with an outdoor kitchen but want to deal with custom designing the island itself or selecting each individual component, then a prefabricated BBQ island is a way to go. These units are available either in fully complete and kitted-out designs that simply need to be assembled or as modular systems that still offer a significant degree of customization.
- Side Burners - The perfect complimentary accessory to a built-in grill, side burners offer exceptional cooking flexibility to get the most out of your experience. These Outdoor kitchen accessories come in various styles, including sear burners, range-style burners and even dual-burner designs with the space to whip upsides and sauces right alongside your grill.
- Refrigeration - A kitchen is scarcely a kitchen without a refrigerator, and these outdoor appliances offer exceptional convenience, keeping ingredients and beverages cool while you're cooking. This category also includes things like ice makers, kegerators and wine coolers. If you're looking to have the best backyard parties on the block, an outdoor refrigerator is a must.
- Bars & Sinks - Much like refrigerators, having a built-in sink adds a significant degree of convenience to the outdoor cooking experience. Being able to quickly rinse off or wash your hands, dishes and utensils save you from having to run in and out of the house while cooking.
In addition, items like drop-in ice chests, speed rails, garnish coolers and integrated bottle openers mean your outdoor kitchen island can pull double duty as a bar for entertaining and cocktail mixing.
- Doors & Drawers - Just like an indoor kitchen, outdoor kitchens require storage space for the various items and accessories needed to cook delicious meals. We carry an enormous range of built-in doors and drawers to offer the storage space needed to make the most of your outdoor cooking experience.
- Insulating Jackets - Safely installing a built-in grill requires following the manufacturer's specifications. If you're planning to build your outdoor grill island out of combustible materials like wood, most grill brands recommend the use of an insulating jacket for any cooking appliances, like grills and side burners. They protect the island structure from the heat of the flame, preventing damage.
- Ventilation - Proper ventilation can be important to ensure safety in an outdoor kitchen. Whether it's a vent hood over your grill to cycle air and keep grill fumes from overwhelming your outdoor space or a cabinet vent designed to allow airflow inside the island, ventilation is key to protecting your investment.
- Trash Bins & Chutes - Available in a variety of designs, including pull-out trash drawers/cabinets and even as a countertop chute with a built-in cutting board, these outdoor kitchen accessories make clean-up a breeze.
- Paper Towel Holders - Having paper towels at hand while cooking can be a lifesaver. Whether you need to quickly wipe up a spill, pat down some cuts of meat or dry off some veggies after washing them, knowing exactly where to find your paper towel roll is key.
- Warming Drawers - Especially important if you're planning to cook for larger groups, a warming drawer provides the perfect place to keep food toasty while working on a new batch of burgers.
What to Consider When Buying an Outdoor KitchenWith all the options listed above, it may seem a bit overwhelming to design an outdoor kitchen. Kickass Grills is here to simplify and improve the process by providing quality components and providing expert advice. By paying attention to a few key points, you can be sure your outdoor kitchen patio will meet all your needs with ease.
- Compatibility - Ensuring all your components work together is a vital piece of the puzzle. We generally recommend picking a single brand to buy your appliances and accessories from to ensure everything is standardized and compatible. Each brand we carry has a reputation for creating quality products built to exacting tolerances, so they will fit together right out of the box.
- Layout - Just like a standard kitchen, being able to move quickly and easily between areas is important in an outdoor kitchen. Kitchens can be broken down into three areas: cooking, refrigeration and preparation. You'll want to ensure you have a clear path between all three and have them as close to each other as possible so you can easily move from one to the other as needed.
- Hookups - In addition to a fuel connection for grills and side burners, many outdoor kitchen components may require electrical service and/or a water hookup. By planning the location of each appliance ahead of time and knowing whether they require fuel, electricity and or/water, you can have those connections in place ahead of time to make the project easier.
- Price - Outdoor kitchens are an investment, just the same as any other home improvement project. While it would certainly be cheaper to just buy a freestanding grill and rely on your interior kitchen for everything else, the functionality and convenience of a full-feature outdoor kitchen can't be overstated. They're also a sure way to increase your home's resale value for the future.
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Originally designers and manufacturers of commercial kitchen equipment, Alfresco has brought their expertise to the residential market with premium outdoor kitchen appliances. Anchored by a three-tiered commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, Alfresco aims to set the standard for what outdoor cooking should be.
In the late 1990s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems launched to bring new restaurant-inspired products to the average consumer. Since then, Alfresco’s state-of-the-art facility in Southern California has been producing luxury outdoor grills, pizza ovens, and related accessories to critical acclaim.
Alfresco offers a limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel components, burners, and grill grates (excluding those covered by the five-year limited warranty). Stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, and drip pans are covered by a five-year limited warranty. All other grill parts are covered by a full two-year warranty. For more specific warranty information, consult an Alfresco warranty manual.
Alfresco grills offer many industry firsts, including (but not limited to): first infrared burner combined with stainless steel burners, first integrated rotisserie motor, first manufacturer of the largest professional grill at 56 inches, first built-in under-grill/under-counter refrigerator, and first company to incorporate sink design into outdoor kitchens.
Additionally, Alfresco grills are notable for their exclusive Accufire heat system for precision-directed power. SafeTouch air-cooled control panels create an insulating barrier between the front panel of the grill and the front firebox to ensure all control components remain safe to the touch. Other notable aspects of Alfresco grills include Durasleeve heat-protected wiring, Precision-Point control panel lighting, hidden and integrated Mega-Drive rotisserie systems, and exclusive EZ-Lift hood assist systems.
Add a premium gas grill to your outdoor kitchen and experience the luxury Alfresco is known for.
Grill Island Accessories
Get the most out of your outdoor kitchen with island accessories like doors, drawers, and sink inserts.
Make restaurant-style pizza in your own backyard with a top-of-the-line pizza oven from Alfresco.
Get everything you need to complete your outdoor kitchen, like grill tools, wind guards, grill covers, and replacement parts.