Gas Grills - TEC Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
- TEC Sterling Patio 2 FR Infrared Built-In Gas Grill, 44-InchesAs low as $4,319.00
- TEC Patio 2 FR Infrared Built-In Gas Grill, 44-InchesAs low as $4,049.00
- TEC Sterling Patio 2 FR Infrared Gas Grill On Stainless Steel Island, 44-InchesAs low as $8,099.00
- TEC Sterling Patio 2 FR Infrared Gas Grill On Cabinet, 44-InchesAs low as $5,669.00
- TEC Patio 2 FR Freestanding Infrared Gas Grill, 44-InchesAs low as $4,814.00
- TEC Sterling Patio 1 FR Infrared Gas Grill On Pedestal, 26-InchesAs low as $3,554.00
- TEC Patio 1 FR Infrared Gas Grill On Pedestal, 26-InchesAs low as $3,284.00
- TEC G-Sport FR Gas Grill On Removable Pedestal, 30-InchesAs low as $3,059.00
- TEC Sterling Patio 1 FR Infrared Built-In Gas Grill, 26-InchesAs low as $3,059.00
- TEC Patio 1 FR Infrared Built-In Gas Grill, 26-InchesAs low as $2,789.00
- TEC G-Sport FR Portable Table Top Grill, 30-InchesAs low as $2,429.00
- TEC CHFRLP Cherokee FR Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, 24-InchesSpecial Price $1,259.00 Regular Price $1,399.00
Get restaurant quality meals in your own backyard
A built-in grill is an excellent place to start if you're looking to build an outdoor kitchen as—or better—than your indoor kitchen. These models install directly into a grill island and are generally cheaper than freestanding models due to a lower material cost.
Freestanding grills are what most people think of when they think of a classic BBQ grill. Featuring wheeled carts and integrated storage space, these models are a great option for those looking for a versatile, all-in-one grilling station.
In ground and post mount grills offer a fixed grilling unit with a sleek design. These units are great for those who don't plan on moving their grill or for commercial applications like apartment buildings.
For the griller on the go, these portable models offer the same high quality as their larger cousins in a smaller, mobile package. Many of these grills offer performance and features more advanced than lower quality full-size models.
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
TEC developed and introduced the world's first infrared gas grill back in 1980, providing the grilling industry with a unique and efficient grilling machine. More than 30 years later, TEC continues to be at the forefront of infrared grilling technology by emphasizing design as well as construction. Made in America using the finest grade of materials, TEC's grills are built to last a lifetime for continued grilling enjoyment. What's more, TEC continues to support every grill they've ever made with replacement parts available for even the earliest TEC models. When you choose a TEC grill, you're choosing quality and innovation.