Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus 7-Inch Santoku Knife provides an artisan quality knife for the home or professional cook. Manufactured in Seki, Japan, this knife features an SG2 (MC53) micro-carbide powdered steel for a long lasting and durable product with an exceptionally beautiful 100 layer Chevron Damascus pattern. A traditional 3-step hand sharpening offers exceptionally high sharpness while the CRYODUR® ice-hardening process ensures the blade stays sharp. The fully rounded and mirror polished spine and coil create an ergonomic use as the Micarta wood handle features rivets with a unique Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
Bob Kramer Damascus features the contemporary designs and exacting standards of legendary blade smith Bob Kramer. The Damascus line combines an extremely wide blade made from SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powdered stainless steel in order to create a knife that is as beautiful as it is durable. With an exceptional 63 Rockwell Hardness for superior edge retention and edge angles between 9° and 12°, each Euroline knife is hand finished with a traditional 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans.
Santoku Knives are a Japanese style chef's knife that features a straighter edge than Western chef's knives. Generally lighter and thinner than Western knives, Santoku knives also commonly feature scallops or indents on the sides of the blade to reduce friction to create a smoother cut. Ranging in sizes from 6-inches to 8-inches, a Japanese santoku knife is a great all-purpose knife - a must have for every cook's knife collection.
- SG2 (MC63) Powdered Steel - Superior micro-carbide powdered stainless steel for a superior construction
- CRYODUR® Hardened Blade - Ice-hardened blade provides extremely long lasting sharpness
- Chevron Damascus Design - Beautiful 101 layer Chevron patterned Damascus design for a distinct look
- Honbazuke Sharpening Process - Traditional 3-step Japanese process creates a hand-finished knife for added sharpness
- Double Tapered Blade & Tang - Ergonomic design features a blade and tang with a taper for comfort while cutting
- Superior Hardness - High quality 63 Rockwell Hardness ensures an exceptional edge retention
- Micarta Wood Handle - High polished spine and coil with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- Full Edge Utility - The blade edge runs from tip to bolster for full length use, features a 9°-12° edge angle
- Santoku Knife - Japanese style all-purpose chef's knife with a blunted-tip and thin 7-inch blade
|Series||Bob Cramer Damascus|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34897-183|
In 1731, Peter Henckels registered the now world famous Zwilling as a trademark of the Cutler's Guild of Solingen. Since then, Zwilling has combined exceptional quality materials, innovative design, and high performing functionality to create some of the world's most versatile and finest quality knives. Their international success throughout the world has customers - chefs and home cooks alike - enjoying their diverse range of products.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom-finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time to process.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turnaround to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight and will include free curb-side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of checkout. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $99.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $99.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard-to-reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returned to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used at the time of the original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which was not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in a new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at the time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged for original outbound shipping.