- Kamado grills are a growing segment of the outdoor cooking market because of the incredible versatility they can provide, especially for grill masters who value the flavor of real charcoal cooking. If you're looking to grill, smoke or roast delicious meats and veggies, then a kamado grill will do the job. Built from ceramic for maximum durability and excellent heat retention, these egg shaped grills can quickly become a mainstay in your grilling arsenal, whether you're looking to replace or supplement a more traditional grill.
- This is the perfect year to update your outdoor grilling setup. Whether you're tired of inferior big box store products or you just want to try something new, we're sure to have a grill to meet your needs. We've put together this list to highlight some of our best gas grills for the year.
- Tired of the same old meals all the time? Looking for an easy way to enhance your grilling game? Do you recognize quality products when you see them?
- A kamado grill is a modernized version of a grill design dating back more than 3,000 years. We discussed why this design has been so popular for so long in a previous article, "What is a Kamado Grill?" We've also previously taken an in-depth look at one of our top kamado grill brands, Primo grills. Today, we'll be giving you a few tips on how to make the most of your kamado grilling experience with any kamado grill.
- Since being introduced on our website, Blaze Grills have quickly become one of our best-selling brands--and for good reason. These grills offer an excellent balance between premium quality and affordable cost. We've put together this primer to help you decide if one of these great grills is right for your outdoor kitchen.
- Kamado grills take their name from the term used to describe a traditional Japanese wood or charcoal fueled cooking appliance called a kamado. A traditional kamado was made from clay or other ceramic material to create a large urn or "egg" like vessel, similar to a tandoor, whose round shape and heavy construction allowed unique cooking benefits.
- The natural smoky aroma and flavor produced by a traditional charcoal grill is always great, but nowadays there's so many different types of charcoal grills that it's hard to know which produces the best BBQ. While that may not be a fair question--beauty (or delicious BBQ) lies in the eye of the beholder and all--we do know with certainty, the Primo Oval kamado style charcoal grills are some of the most versatile BBQ grills on the market that produce some top notch 'cue.
- Cooking outdoors is a timeless American tradition, a throwback to the iconoclastic 1950's era backyard barbecues where friends, family, and neighbors would gather to enjoy each other's company and some really good food - there's nothing quite like the taste of a steak, hot dog, or anything fresh off the grill, it's ineffable.